Design basis of LPG tank powder coating line
1. Name of workpiece: LPG tank
2. Max size of LPG tank: Diameter: 440mm Height: 1200mm
3. Max hanging size on each hanger: L500mm× W500mm× H1500mm
4. Loading capacity on hanging hook: ≤ 35kg
5. Suggested interval between 2 hangers: 300mm
6. Conveying speed: 1m/min
7. Output: 60-75pcs per hour
8. Spraying method: 4 auto spray guns (match on 2 reciprocators) & 2 manual spray guns
9. Heating source: Natural gas (Other choices are available: Electricity, oil or coal)
10. Pretreatment system: Immersion tank type
11. Required plant size: L52m× W28m× H6.5mm
Design description for LPG cylinder powder painting line
|3||Max work piece dimension||60x60cm|
|4||Speed of technique for the production line||Powder spraying V is 2.0m/min 0.5 to 3.5m/min adjustable|
|5||Heating type||Gas Fuel, coal heating (According to the customer demand)|
Working of production line
|Powder spraying is continuous.|
Pretreatment is intermittent tank soaking.
|7||Transportation type of work piece||Suspension conveyor|
|8||Dimension of workshop||See the layout|
|9||Effective height of workshop||More than7m|
|About 400 tons per month (20hours per day, 28days |
1. According to the shape of LPG tank, we design the pretreatment to be economical immersion tank type with 6 stage processings.
2. After chemical cleaning, he pre-treated workpieces will be conveyed to drying furnace for water removal on their surface. The drying furnace is designed being tank type to match with immersion pretreatment tanks, and with a top-door design for easy access of pre-treated workpieces.
3. After drying, the workpieces are ready for powder particle adhesion. Please manually feed them on auto powder painting line. For a better painting result, the spray booth, waster powder recycling system, reciprocator adopts advanced equipments in China through our careful selection. And the spraying guns, both auto and manual are imported from foreign famous company for a longer service life. Then these workpieces will be sent to gas-fired furnace tunnel to let powder melt into a smooth coating.spray pretreamentspray booth
COLO dedicated to the production of powder coating equipment over many years. We have exported to more than 80 countries to date, espicial do well business with the Spanish-speaking market. as PERU, COLOMBIA, ECUADOR, CHILE, MEXICO ..
Powder coating is a type of coating that is applied as a free-flowing, dry powder. The main difference between a conventional liquid paint and a powder coating is that the powder coating does not require a solvent to keep the binder and filler parts in a liquid suspension form. The coating is typically applied electrostatically and is then cured under heat to allow it to flow and form a "skin". The powder may be a thermoplastic or a thermoset polymer. It is usually used to create a hard finish that is tougher than conventional paint. Powder coating is mainly used for coating of metals, such as household appliances, aluminium extrusions, drum hardware, and automobile and bicycle parts. Newer technologies allow other materials, such as MDF (medium-density fibreboard), to be powder coated using different methods.