Laser Particle Size Distribution Analyzer
|FOB Unit Price:||US $7,244 US $7,100|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: QL-1076
- Application: Hardware Spraying Equipment
- Method Type: Manual
- Model: Ql-1076
- Suitable: Ferrous or Non-Ferrous Substrates
- Origin: Hangzhou. China
- Type: Electrostatic Spraying Equipment
- Certification: CE, ISO, SGS, RoHS
- Brand Name: Colo
- Usage: Laser Particle Size Distribution Analyzer
- Trademark: COLO
Size Range:0.1-500um ;The production, application and research field for a range of non-metallic powders, such as
Small Cell System
|1. Repeatability:||<1%(Deviation of D50 in CRM)|
|2. Accuracy:||<1%(Deviation of D50 in CRM)|
|3. Principle:||Mie Scattering Theory|
|4. Laser source:||import semi-conductor laser|
|5. Operating System:||Windows|
|6. Connecting Port:||RS232 or USB|
|7. Photodetector:||fan-shaped, 76pcs , forward 68, lateral 8|
|8. Ultrasonic Power:||80W|
|9. Tank Capacity:||500ml|
|10. Circulating Flowrate:||1500ml/min|
|11. Agitator Speed:||320rpm|
|12. Small cell capacity:||20ml|
|13. Small cell agitator speed:||120rpm|
|14. Voltage:||220V, 50/60Hz|
|15. Outer dimension:||660×280×280mm|
1. Import semi-conductor laser runs for 25000 hours (4 times longer than common He-Ne laser) in wavelength 635nm and power 3mw.
2. Unique 76 photodetectors are highly sensitive and consistent so as to effectively capture even faintly scattered signal.
3. Two forms of sample feeding by circulation system and small cell assembly expand the applications. Small cell assembly suits costly, heavy metallic samples or samples not workable with water; circulation system for metallic or non-metallic powders and many fields.
4. Process data by Mie scattering theory, inversion algorithm incorporates R-R, Free1 and Free2 distribution patterns in order to satisfy needs of various industries, fields and customers.
5. Passed calibration enables units to run with better accuracy and correlation.
· The production, application and research field for a range of non-metallic powders, such as calcium carbonate, talcum, kaolin, zirconium silicate, wollastonite, graphite, silica powder, tourmaline, mica, barite, plaster, betonite, diamond, quartz, diatomite, feldspar, calamite, clay, garnet, vermiculite, Titanium white power, and more.
· The production, application and research field for a range of metallic powders, such as aluminum, iron, magnesium, molybdenum, copper, zinc, other rare metal and varied alloy, and more.
· Other applications such as pharmaceutical, agricultural pesticide, abrasive, food, cement, ceramic, soil, pigment, scientific research teaching, oil exploration, geological analysis, river sediment, electronic material, materials of chemical and military industry, battery material and more.