Design basis of guard rail powder coating line
1. Name of workpiece: Iron W-beam for guard railing
2. Max hanging size on each hanger: L6000mm×W200mm×H1500mm
3.Load capacity on each hanger: 4-5pcs per hanger
4. Suggested interval between 2 hangers: 500mm
5. Conveying speed: 1.3m/min
6. Output: 10-12 hangers per hour
7. Spraying method: 4 auto spray guns (match on 2 reciprocators) & 2 manual spray guns
8. Heating source: natural gas (Other choices are available: electricity, oil or coal)
9. Pretreatment system: Immersion tank type
10. Required plant size: L52m×W24m×H6.5mm
Design description for guardrail powder painting line
1. According to the shape of guard rails, we design the pretreatment to be economical immersion tank type with 6 stage processings.
2. After chemical cleaning, he pre-treated workpieces will be conveyed to drying furnace for water removal on their surface. The drying furnace is designed being tank type to match with immersion pretreatment tanks, and with a top-door design for easy access of pre-treated workpieces.
3. After drying, the workpieces are ready for powder particle adhesion. Please manually feed them on auto powder painting line. For a better painting result, the spray booth, waster powder recycling system, reciprocator adopts advanced equipments in China through our careful selection. And the spraying guns, both auto and manual are imported from foreign famous company for a longer service life. Then these workpieces will be sent to gas-fired furnace tunnel to let powder melt into a smooth coating.
Process flow for electrical highway barrier powder coating line
1. Feed your iron guard rails on crane hanger for the preparation for chemical cleaning
2. Pre-degreasing stage (50-65 Celsuis for 1 min)
3. Degreasing stage (50-65 Celsuis for 2 mins)
4. Rinsing stage (Room temperature for 1-2 mins)
5. Surface conditioning stage (Room temperature for 1 min)
6. Phosphating stage (35-45 Celsuis for 3 mins)
7. Rinsing stage (Room temperature for 1-2 mins)
8. Drying off oven to remove surface moisture (100-120 Celsuis for 10 mins)
9. Manually transfer the pre-treated objects to powder coating line
10. Powder application with spray guns
11. Powder curing (180-200 Celsuis for 20 mins)
12. Finished product discharging
If above parameters cannot meet with your strict coating need, please contact us for more detail. We can make some adjustments or even improvements to suit your actual production conditions.